Fully Funded Australian Government Research Training Program 2023. The Australian government’s Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are a program that aids postgraduate students who want to pursue higher degrees through research (HDRs) The RTP program seeks to offer adaptable financing options to assist both native and foreign students pursuing HDRs in Australian universities. The Research Training Program Students develop the abilities that are needed to excel in academics and other sectors of the employment market.
For postgraduate degree programs, the Australian Government Research Scholarships 2023 are given out in practically all subject areas and majors. Engineering, computing, mathematics, health, arts, professional studies, and science-related professions are all eligible for RTP Scholarships.
In the RTP program, there are about 41 notable Australian universities. These universities all have a strong managerial structure and cutting-edge instructional techniques, and they are all well regarded globally. Direct applications must be made to the participating universities for the RTP Scholarships. For further information on how to apply for the RTP Scholarships, you must speak with your preferred university directly. The Australian Government Research Scholarship application and selection procedures vary per university.
For a research doctorate, the RTP scholarships may be awarded for up to 4 years, and for a research master’s degree, for up to 2 years. The beneficiaries of the Australian Government Research Scholarships will be compensated for their tuition fees, given a stipend to cover living expenses, and given allowances to cover other expenses.
Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 in Australia Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Australia
- Administered by: Department of Education, Skills & Employment
- Course level: Master’s and PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
- Deadline: Different for each University
Here Some Benefits of the Research Training Program 2023
An allowance of up to AUD 29,863 for up to two academic years for a Research Masters degree, and up to three academic years for a Research PhD degree.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance Funds (paid sick leave).
- (OSHC )Overseas Student Health Cover
- Travel Allowance
- Research funds are also available.
- RTP Scholarship Duration:
- Master’s Program: Up to 2 Years
- Ph.D. Program: Up to 4 Years.
Participating Universities in Research Training Program Scholarship
- Australian Catholic University
- Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The Australian National University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Torrens University of Australia
- University of Canberra
- University of Divinity
- University of New South Wales
- University of Newcastle
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
List of Available Study Fields
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health and Medical Sciences
Eligibility Criteria of the Research Training Program 2023
The following are the basic eligibility criteria for scholarship in Australia for Masters and PhDs.
Kindly read all the Latest News, Entertainment News and gossips here. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Telegram.