Brief Profile of Coach Samuel Boadu of Accra Hearts of Oak
Born on Monday 24 February 1986 in Kumasi, Samuel Boadu hails from Tepa in the Ashanti Region of Ghana. He was educated at the Adum Presbyterian Basic School and Kumasi High School. He played on his high school’s football team.
He attended Kumasi Polytechnic (now Kumasi Technical University) where he obtained an HND in Purchase and Supply.
Brief Profile of Coach Samuel Boadu
He attended coaching courses held by the Confederation of African Football and the Ghana Football Association, from where he obtained his certification.
Samuel Boadu played for Real Ambassadors, a Colts club at Tema, RTU Colts Club, Kumasi, Division Two club, Ahmadiyya Stars, Ashanti Heroes and Division One club, Bibiani Gold Stars.
He played in the Ghana Premier League with GHAPOHA (2000–2001) and Berekum Arsenal (2001–2003) and Prestea Mines Stars (2003–2007). He played for the Burkinabé football club, ASFA Yennenga. An injury in 2008 ended his playing career.
- CAF Coaching Licence “A”
- CAF Participation “A”
- Coaching License “CAF Coaching License “B”
- CAF Participation “B”
- CAF Coaching License “C”
- CAF Participation “C”
- Coaches across the Continent seminar
Intermediate Coaching “Grade B”
- Ghana Football Association Soccer Coaching Course
- Ghana Football Association and Four Years Business Development and Intermediate Coaching Certificate
- Ashanti Region Football Association Soccer Coaching Workshop (GFA)
- Ashanti Regional Soccer Coaches Association Soccer Coaching (ARSCA-UNITY)
- Ashanti Regional Football Soccer Coaching Course
He also Coached Medeama S. C in 2018–2021
In his early career, Boadu coached Kumasi-based Colts club, Fantomas FC in 2008. He guided Shooting Stars FC to the Ashanti Regional Second Division Middle League Final in 2017.
He also coached Honeymoon FC and Latex Foam FC to the 2015 Middle League Final as well as FC Porto, a Division Two club that made it to the finals in the 2008/09 Middle Leag