Coronavirus is very contagious during the incubation period 2 – 14days. It is airborne disease originated from animal.
Main signs and symptoms are; fever(>38°c), breathing difficulty and coughing.
Other cardinal signs and symptoms include; fever, fatigue, decreased kidney function, diarrhea, sneezing, running rose, sore throat, dry cough, shortness of breathe, decreased white blood cells etc
It is transmitted through close contact and droplets of an infected person.
- Avoid exposure
- Improve personal hygiene and sanitation
- Proper hand washing with soap under running water. Don’t attach your mouth nose, eyes with unwashed hands
- Use of alcohol based hand sanitizer (>60%). Wash hands when visibly dirty.
- Respiratory hygiene, cough and sneezing etiquettes. Use tissue paper or handkerchief when coughing, sneezing to cover nose and mouth. After that wrap the used tissue paper or handkerchief in a polythene bag and dispose properly.
- Quarantine measures
- Outdoor restrictions
- Take enough of fluids eg; water
Take this precautions seriously and share to your friends and family