Local News

Gye Nyame 107.7 FM Workers Apartment Has Burnt Into Ashes, Presenters Now Homeless

A report from Ghana Police Service reaching the media deskses of Bono Region of Ghana indicates, presenters of Gye Nyame 107.7 FM at Sampa in the Bono Region of Ghana goes homeless after their apartment burnt completely.

According to the police, the incidence occurred on Sunday, 31st of January, 2021, around 2:00 Am.

Gye Nyame 107.7 FM Workers Apartment Have Burnt Into Ashes, Presenters Now Homeless

The report shows the entire house of Gye Nyame FM residence comprising with the residents of police and doctors at Sampa has all burnt including all their belongings as well as their working attire.

READ ALSO: GNP: “Wahala” On Ghanaian Social Media Platforms – Father Lexis

Speaking to the General Manager of the Radio Station, Mr. Mark Mensah, he said the fire alert indicated late around midnight and they called for the help of the Ghana National Fire Service in the and they reported but could not rescue anything.

RELATED   “AFTER 5” CEO SOCIAL MEDIA OUTBURST WAS PREMEDITATED – INVESTIGATIONS REVEAL

Indeed, they might have come late due to the time the incident occurred.

He hinted, all the house is burnt and nothing is left for them including the police and the doctors who are all living in the house.

He furthered to announce to all philanthropists and cooperate hands including the district assembly to come to their aid, especially help the doctors and police who have lost all their household belongings including their working attire.

RELATED   Cargo truck skids off flyover at Kwame Nkrumah Interchange

According to the Ghana Fire Service in the district, they are on investigation to the matter as soon as possible, the report will be out to the police for public benefit.

Send your article and other stuff for publishing to editor@ghananewsprime.com Via WHATSAPP

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
%d bloggers like this: