How to pay visa fines online through ICA in UAE
The virtual assistant provides an easy to follow process
Do you have pending Visa fines on your UAE Visa?
If you have been unable to visit an immigration department to clear your dues, you can also complete the process online.
The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) took to its social media channels to inform people that they could use the ICA website’s virtual assistance feature to pay Visa fines.
These are the steps that you need to follow:
1. Visit the website www.ica.gov.ae
You will notice the virtual assistance appear on the bottom right of the screen.
2. Introduce yourself by answering what would you like to be called during the conversation.
3. The virtual assistance will greet you and provide a list of services. Within the list, select ‘Apply for services’.
4. Next, click on the ‘Pay fine’ service or type the service number.
5. The virtual assistance will ask for your unified number. Enter it.
6. Enter the date of birth following the format: MM/DD/YYYY.
You file will show up with a violation if you have Visa related fines. The assistance will then provide you with a link to pay the required amount.
7. Click on the service link to submit the application.
The virtual assistance will then redirect you to the ‘Service Submission’ screen. Review the information and click on next.
Once the system shows you exactly how much, Click on ‘Pay‘ to complete the process and obtain the required service.
You will receive a transaction number and notification from ICA confirming the payment if successful.