How to withdraw money from any virtual card to mobile money
Now it’s very simple to withdraw money from any virtual card directly to your mobile money account.
You are luck to be at the right place, this particular article will explain the process, step by step to your easy understanding.
In this article I will use Ecobank Xpress account virtual card and Express pay mobile app. Note: I don’t have share revenue or advert with them but for tutorial purpose only
In case you don’t have virtual card read/watch: How to create virtual card
How to withdraw money from any virtual card to mobile money.
Follow the steps to transfer money from Virtual Card to Mobile Money Wallet
1. Go to play store to download Express Pay mobile app
2. Create an account
3. Enter the necessary information require
4. Follow the instructions to complete the process
5. After login successfully, go to Mymoney
6. Click on “New +” on top of page
7. Add the Virtual card
8. Add Mobile money number [Vodafone, MTN, Airteltigo]
9. Now you can transfer money from your virtual card to mobile money account
10. At the “myMoney” page, click on the MoMo number you entered (step 8)
11. Click on “+ Add Funds”
12. Enter the amount you want to withdraw to your MoMo Wallet
13. Click on next
14. Select a payment method: make sure the recipient number is your MoMo number
15. Choose the virtual card to withdraw money from.
16. Click on Send
17. For security, enter your CVV of your Virtual card
18. Click on Pay.
19. Wait for some seconds to receive cash into your Mobile Money Account.
I hope how to withdraw money from any virtual card to mobile money has been well explained. If you still have issues please feel free to contact me via WhatsApp
Kindly read all the Latest News, Entertainment News and gossips here. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Telegram.