Government & Politics

Official: NPP Suspends 3 Top Executive Members

Ghananewsprime gif
WhatsApp gif

Official: NPP Suspends 3 Top Executive Members in Savelugu Constituency

Per the letters available, our source  can confirm that all in not well in the ruling NPP-Northern Region as some members have been relieved from their positions.

In more details, it is established that at least three polling station executives of the ruling New Patriotic Party in the Savelugu Constituency of the Northern Region have been suspended for gross misconduct following a media engagement this week where they accused and condemned regional leadership of the party for what they said was attempts to impose the presidential bid of Vice President Mahamud Bawumia on them.

RELATED   Breaking: Two MPs sue Attorney General over salaries for First and Second Ladies

The three executives are Issahaku Fuseini of Duko D/A polling station, Abdul Karim Zakaria of Kuga Fong No.1 and Deishini Abdallah Mustapha of Newton Mosque A. polling station.

In separate letters addressed to the affected leaders, Alhaji Mahamadu Abdulai Kpong, constituency chairman of the party said their suspensions were indefinite and take immediate effect until an inquiry is conducted into their behaviours by the Disciplinary Committee.

Shortly after the constituency annual delegate conference held in Savelugu on Tuesday [August 24], the affected executives engaged the media who covered the program and made some allegations against the constituency and regional party executives.

RELATED   Mr. Beautiful: The main individual who can resuscitate Creative Arts Industry is
Official: NPP Suspends 3 Top Executive Members
Official: NPP Suspends 3 Top Executive Members

They accused the leadership of neglecting the grassroots base of the party but at the height of their accusations was their revelation that there had been attempts during the conference to coerce participants into declaring support for the 2024 presidential ambitions of the Vice President.

The governing party has since denied the allegations, describing the submissions of the disgruntled executives as outright falsehood and that at no point during the conference were attempts made to force people to endorse the presidential bid of any candidate.

RELATED   Electoral Commission finally replies NDC after ‘rejecting’ election 2020 results [video]

 

Ghananewsprime gif WhatsApp gif
Send your article and other stuff for publishing to [email protected] Via WHATSAPP

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
close