‘Ronaldo’s Interview A Planned One’
Andrea Pirlo, a former manager of Juventus, thinks that former Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo planned his recent interview with British journalist Piers Morgan.
Remember that Ronaldo recently had a conversation with Morgan in which he attacked Manchester United in every way, all but guaranteeing that he would have to leave Old Trafford.
After the interview and just in time for Portugal’s World Cup match against Ghana on Thursday, Ronaldo’s contract with Manchester United was mutually ended a few days ago.
However, Pirlo who worked with Ronaldo during their time at Juventus said the five-time Ballon d’Or winner would prepare everything beforehand, adding that he had been waiting for a long time for the interview with Morgan.
“I think Ronaldo had been waiting for a long time to give that interview. He would prepare everything beforehand,” Pirlo told Diretta.it
“Ronaldo has always had pressure on him and always will, that is not an issue for him. I don’t think it put pressure on the Portugal squad either because even if he had not given that interview, the media still would have asked him questions about Manchester United during the World Cup.
“I think this is why he decided to get it out of the way, like pulling out a tooth that is wobbly, and now he will be even more fired up than before,” he said. ‘Ronaldo’s Interview A Planned One’
Kindly read all the Latest News, Entertainment News and gossips here. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Telegram.