Sad Video: Man Electrocuted On Power Line As He Worked On It

0

Join Us On Telegram

Sad Video: Man Electrocuted On Power Line As He Worked On It

A man has been electrocuted on a power line as he worked on changing the lines as per a new video that has just surfaced on social media.

The video stumbled upon by us was reportedly recorded by a passer-by who saw the whole thing.

With no one to help him, the young man is seen setting up in flames eventually as he struggles, trying to escape the electrification.

No one dared to help him since most were scared of the main power line.

Send your article and other stuff for publishing to [email protected] Via WHATSAPP
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy