B/R: Sad news as woman dies of electrical shock

Woman dies of electrical shock

Woman dies of electrical shock. As reported by News247report.com, a young woman died after she suffered from an electrical shock. Per the report she was drying her clothes but not knowing the dry line which is capable of conducting electricity was electrified. She shouted for help. When heard by people in her neighborhood, they rushed to her house to rescue her, only to found her dead.

According to the report, the incident happened in the District capital of Jaman North, Sampa.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy