Woman Finds Human Part In Fast Food She Bought

0

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Loading...

Woman Finds Human Part In Fast Food She Bought.

Nowadays, eating from out the home is very scary, if you don’t care you will eat what you don’t want. Humans these days don’t about what they sell their customers, all in the name of making quick money.

A woman ordered a hamburger from a fast food chain only to find a human finger when she bit in the lunch.

The woman named Estefany Benitez said she visited a fast-food chain in the city of Santa Cruz, Bolivia and asked for a hamburger.

Benitez said to local media that after taking some bites. And she felt something unexpectedly hard in her mouth. When she coughed it up, she realized at her disgust that it was one “rotting” human finger.

Man who allegedly sells human body parts arrested for killing 3 kids, stores body parts in fridge

She reported the incident to the local police, which confirmed that the foreign body was in fact a “rotting” human finger.

READ ALSO  Download Nana Tuffour "Owuo Se Fie" Mp3

The burger joint temporarily closed while the matter was investigated.

Authorities investigating the case of a “rotting” human finger found in a hamburger. They Say that a worker in the factory where the burger was made had lost two fingers in an industrial accident. And they couldn’t trace the fingers.

One has now been found in the burger but they still can’t trace the second finger.

The worker at the burger factory had trapped their hand in a meat grinder on the previous Friday, investigation revealed.Woman Finds Human Part In Fast Food She Bought

Woman Finds Human Part In Fast Food She Bought“Everything points to the fact that the worker who was operating that meat grinding machine. Possibly lost two fingers,” said Jorge Silva, Bolivia’s Deputy Minister of Consumer Defence.“One of them would have appeared in a hamburger and it is not known what happened to the other”.

He added that there was a possibility that parts of the second finger might have found their way into the burgers sent to other branches of the “Hot Burger” fast-food chain.

READ ALSO  Captain Smart Throws His To Twene Jonas (Watch)

We can’t eat at chop bar any more; we’re afraid of eating human meat – Abesim residents

A spokesperson for the company stated that because of the “accidental incident” involving one of its employees. Its emergency procedures were activated. Prioritising the health of the worker, who is currently recovering.

They went on to say that the company had launched an internal investigation into how “a foreign element”. That had arrived at one of its branches. While they were working with the authorities, and said the injured employee was already “recovering.”

Send your article and other stuff for publishing to [email protected] Via WHATSAPP

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy
close